- Light lunch and refreshments.
- An electronic copy of the course material.
- Membership of a private Facebook Group.
- Four weeks email support after the course.
Beginners Photography Course
Are you someone that has a decent camera but you don’t really know how to use it? Do you want to take better photos of your family, pets and friends?
Do you find that sometimes you get really good photographs but then others times they aren’t so good? If so, my beginners photography course could be just the very thing to help you. I can help you take better photos.
My Beginners Photography Course will give you the knowledge to help you understand your camera, lenses and how to get those wow shots! We will look at
- The Exposure Triangle.
- Getting away from Auto Mode.
- A look at the equipment needed without having got break the bank.
- How to shoot in different conditions (indoors, outdoors, daytime, night time).
- The best camera settings for different situations: portraits, action, landscape,
- Simple composition techniques.
- How to do effective quick and simple edits to enhance your photographs.
* Terms & Conditions – A £25 deposit fee is required with the balance payable 1 week before the day. If the booking fee is not received then your place may be allocated to someone else. If you cancel less than 4 weeks before the course date your deposit will be retained. The booking fee can be transferred to another date should you be unable to attend. All course materials remain the property of Martelle Photography and cannot be reproduced without prior permission from Martelle Photography.